Zac Efron Shirtless Appreciation Post
DIY Monster Jaws Tutorial and Template from It’s Always Autumn and How to Make a GIF by Me. PHOTOS FOR GIF from It’s Always Autumn. I think more blogs should be using GIFs becaue they are easy to make and engage the reader - I use them frequently on my blogs. I saw this DIY that I wanted to post on my kids’ blog and then I saw the perfect group of photos to make a great GIF.
- Find photos that make a good GIF. These are from the tutorial for making Monster Jaws at It’s Always Autumn.
- Find a GIF generator site. I really like makeagif.com because there are lots of options and NO WATERMARKS.
- Click on “ADD PICTURES” and add as many as you want.
- Arrange the photos in the order you want. Sometimes if I want a GIF to last longer on 1 image, I duplicate that image i.e. I put in 2 or 3 of the same photo in the lineup.
- Select your GIF options.
- The options in the photo below are the ones I normally choose. You can play around with the speed becasue if you don’t like the result just start over.
- See if you like the GIF and download to your computer.
- Make sure it’s 1MB or less for Tumblr.
- If it’s over 1MB then go use my other favorite program to scale/crop: lunapic.com
Awesome Eye Catching 340kb GIF (size of GIF in photo post above)
We need help raising funds for our beautiful shepherd puppy with a broken jaw. https://www.youcaring.com/brokenjaw
Our director received an urgent call today (7/14/14) about an injured German shepherd hiding under coils in the back of a warehouse. She left immediately to help this poor girl.
We went to our normal vet only to find that she has a dislocated, fractured and infected jaw due to head trauma; most likely hit by a car. She has two teeth missing from her bottom jaw and a possible piece of her jaw missing. She is bleeding from the whites of her eyes and needed to be rushed to OVRS for immediate surgery. Please say a prayer, donate and share our newest rescue.
For direct donations, please contact Oakland Veterinary Referral Services at (248) 334-6877. Thanks so much to all who have donated so far.
SIGNAL BOOST: Ok, I know you guys see A LOT of these posts, and I know you scroll past them, I know you probably will but seriously….DON’T DO IT WITH THIS ONE. Just listen to me! this is so important and it is very important that this poor baby gets the surgery she needs immediately!!!!!! there’s not that much time left, she’s only a baby pup and this fundraiser is really important, PLEASE PASS THIS ON!!!!!!!
I can’t donate cause I’m poor but if you at least reblog it can get around to people who can. My love wouldn’t like to see a puppy with ouchies not get help :(
As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling.
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.
As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.
I’m re-reblogging for that last one.